Teaser for my 3D Music Clip "Silent Words' Teaser for my 3D Music Clip "Silent Words'

The rendering looks nice but a bit too much shaky cam, if thats the final style you are aiming for at least.

The Tales of Olamdor: Psalms of Sorrows Chapter 1.1 The Tales of Olamdor: Psalms of Sorrows Chapter 1.1

Well, the intro looks quite nice, the rest... eh.
1/3 Intro sequence, and 2/3 still shots...

TerminatedAccount responds:

thank you stahlbeton for your comment. We have taken all of the feedback we received about this chapter and revamped it to not focus so much in the stills. We hope you continue to enjoy our production.

TD-Brain Art TD-Brain Art

Brilliant as usual!

...but you did ruin your larynx for recording this, didn't you?

Raziberry responds:

Haha, nope! My throat is pretty resilient :)

Bullet Heaven 2 Bullet Heaven 2

O.
M.
G.

Finally, its here! Waited forever for this to happen and today is the day!

Can't wait for the Steam launch! :)

Los Angeles Shark Los Angeles Shark

Getting stuck in the advertisement loop after a run...

Antumbra Antumbra

Meh, I don't get the hype.

It's a mediocre point n click adventure at best. No points for being "personal" or whatever.
Its pretty much everything I'd do - if I wasn't aware that it would turn out shit.

DroneLocker responds:

Maybe that's because you played only 15% of the game hm? I mean hello - I can see your medals dude. You guys keeps falling for this over and over. You start playing the game, die and rage quit, or play for 10 minutes and think that's it - and you come back at me with a negative review. And then I come and check your medals and I discover you barely played at all.
Not that it makes me cry at nights mind you lol.
Funny fact: I have yet to witness a person leaving a negative score AFTER he or she finished the game.
Over 120 000 gameplays across all portals and not a single soul left me a bitter review after seeing The End of my game.
I wonder why hmmmm...

Ahri . League of Legends Ahri . League of Legends

Is that available as print somewhere?^^

Furankika responds:

Hey! Not right now, but soon maybe ^^ I just created a society6 account, so when I have the chance I will start selling it there C: I will let you know. And thank you for your interest in my art! :D

A Walk in The Woods A Walk in The Woods

Awesome and on point! Also, I like the style.

Anima Exodus Anima Exodus

Looks like a recolored Excalibur from Warframe...

Cope2K responds:

Didn't know what that was but after a quick search...those things look super cool haha thanks for the comment.